Â Â Â Â Â I will be discussing this opinion â Man is basically good.â
To make this a little easier to explain I will turn this statement into a question.
Firstly I want to say that this is a complicated subject because on one hand I believe that everyone is mostly good but on the other hand what does that even mean? Human beings are not simple enough to describe as â goodâ or â badâ. We are complex. We have all done things we regret, and we have all made mistakes but does that make us a bad person?, of course not! But then there are murderers, or people who are constantly actively trying to ruin other peopleâs lives with no remorse whatsoever. I believe that those people are bad. There is a clear line of what is morally wrong.
Â Â Â Â Â Then what if you did something that you knew was wrong, awful even but you made up for. Maybe through self awareness or self consciousness would that still make you a bad person? To be honest I donât have a clue. It really depends on the situation so that is why I believe that there is no right or wrong answer to this question.
Have a great day!đ¤
Â Â Â
Dumplin by Julie Murphy is a must read! The book tells an inspirational story of growing up and not fitting in without it being a cliche! This story doesnât sugar coat what it feels like to not be what society considers as ânormalâ. This story lets you know that itâs okay to have insecurities in fact everyone has them butÂ you canât let them control how you think about yourself or the world around you.
Readers who enjoy reading books about relationships, self love, romance and drama will enjoy Dumplin
Opposite of Always by Justin a Reynolds is a moving story about a boy named Jack who fell in love with a girl named Kate whom he met at a party. But, this story isnât so simple because Kate dies. Itâs may seem like the story should end here but Jack keeps on coming back to the time they met and, if he wants to save Kate he might have to believe in something as crazy as time travel. But when he is faced with choosing between two people he loves dearly he is forced to let go to save the people he loves.
Opposite of Always is a book that you could read 100 times and never get bored of it. This book was filled with twists and turns and lots and lots of action. Once you start reading this book you will not be able to put it down! The plot twists did a wonderful job of keeping you guessing and engaged in the book and the situations Jack was put in really kept your mind working. Although this is a sad book there is a lot of comic relief throughout the book. Jack himself is just the right amount of funny so that you donât get too overly emotional. On top of that all the characters are written out very carefully and have their own set of beliefs and values.
Readers who enjoy books about relationships and drama will enjoy reading Opposite of Always
The world can be a negative place a lot of times it is easy to lose sight of the good and focus on the bad.
Â I believe that there is no such thing as being too positive but, there may be things that you can do that don’t take much effort that can make someone’s day.
- Always respect people’s pronouns. It may not seem like a big deal but trust me, it is!
- Remind someone that you love how much you appreciate them. It can make a big difference.
- If you see someone who is being treated unfairly say something! It is easier to stay quiet but staying quiet never helps.
- Be patient with people. If you are working on an assignment with someone and they dont know an answer to a problem instead of getting mad at them you can offer them help.
- It may sound cheesy but, I try to do one kind act a day. You could always try doing it for fun!
- When you are doing something thoughtful or kind for somebody it is important that you don’t expect anything in return. If you are expecting something in return you are not being genuine and not putting out good energy into the world.
- Respect people’s boundaries. If someone tells you they are not comfortable with something RESPECT THAT!
- If someone seems upset and you ask them what’s wrong and they don’t want to tell you respect that!
You have probably heard this before but everyone is facing their own battle. Keep that in mind when you are interacting with someone.Â
Have an amazing day!!